As part of usual business practice –
- if Suvidha Educational Academy receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Suvidha shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time.
- If participants fail to attend the session without prior notice, all fees will be forfeited. All remittance and banking charges should be borne by the candidate / participant.
- If your order is cancelled by SEA after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card account.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Suvidha.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
- Payment once made cannot be processed under charge back or stop cheque or any cancellation method in any mode of payment. In such case this document can be presented to respective authorities as a purchase proof. Any such processing shall be made in writing to SEA.
- Candidates liable for two instalments must pay the due second instalment within 30 days from the date of commencement of batch, failing which SEA reserves the right to cancel the registration or postpone/cancel the participants’ choice of session date.