Welcome to www.suvidhaedu.com
The Terms of Service apply to all users of the website including without limitation all customers, browsers, partners and or contributors of content.
The parties referred to these Terms of Service shall be defined as follows-
a) Suvidha Educational Academy / Suvidha /SEA / Owner / Us / we: The owner, Suvidha Educational Academy, as the creator, operator & publisher of the website, make the website and certain services on it, available to users. Suvidha Educational Academy / SEA / Owner / Us / We / ours and other first person will refer to the owner, as well as all employees and affiliates of the owner.
b) You, the user, the candidate , the participant: You as the user of the website will be referred to throughout these Terms of Service with second person pronouns such as you, your, yours or as user or candidate or client. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, the term “user” or “you” shall mean any natural or legal person who is accessing the website. The term “your” shall be constructed accordingly.
c) Parties: Collectively, the parties to these Terms Of service (the owner & you) will be referred to as parties
2. Assent & Acceptance
3. Terms & Conditions
- Do not use the content of this website in an unlawful manner. It is just for the personal use and information. This can be changes without facilitating any prior notice
- We do not provide guarantee or warranty to the performance, timeliness, accuracy and suitability of the information and materials available on the website.
- We also do not hold liability for any inaccuracy or error to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- We shall not be liable for the information that you use from this website. It is entirely at your risk. We do not hold responsibility to ensure that any product or service provided at the website meets your specific requirement.
- The materials available on this website is owned by us or licensed by us. The material includes layout, design, look, appearance and graphics. The terms and conditions prohibit the reproduction of the material in any form.
- No different or additional terms and conditions in any form will be binding on SEA unless agreed by SEA in writing.
- SEA reserved right to modify or change without any prior notice and in its sole discretion to refuse any product or service to anyone.
- We hold right to include any links to the other websites to provide convenient information. We do not endorse the linked website and hold no responsibility for any link or content there on.
- Any issue or dispute arise due to the use of the website are subjected to the laws of India or the regulatory authority
- Under no circumstances or situation SEA will be responsible to change the contents that it provides on the website.
- All payment made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances, in case the payment is made via, Cheque or DD, it must be paid at least 3 days before session commencement, failing which SEA reserves the right to cancel or postpone the participants’ choice of session date.
- Suvidha Educational Academy reserves the right to alter the timings, dates & duration for the training.
- Suvidha Educational Academy reserves the right to alter the session content at any time without liability.
- Admission to the session is non-transferable.
- You agree to provide your authentic and correct personal information. Suvidha Educational Academy reserves the right (not obligatory) to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If, upon confirmation, your details are not found to be true (wholly or partly), SEA has the right in its sole discretion to cancel your registration. You agree not to dispute SEA decision regarding cancellation.
- Suvidha Educational Academy will conduct the proposed workshop sessions only if there are sufficient participants. In case of non-sufficient participants, the current participants will be merged in another batch or the training might be postponed, at the sole discretion of SEA.
- Taking pictures of the training class room/ counselling session and any type of recording (audio or video) during the proposed session is strictly prohibited. If anyone is found doing so, SEA has the right in its sole discretion to cancel your registration. You agree not to dispute Suvidha Educational Academy’s decision regarding cancellation.
4. Payments & Cancellations
Payment Methods – Suvidha Educational Academy accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and selected Debit Cards. In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, you might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing services on the website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. SEA expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
Who Are You Buying From– Suvidha Educational Academy acts as information & counselling provider pertaining to education in India. When you purchase a session for counselling and other related services as offered on the website, SEA will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for itself.
Order Confirmation – If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or an email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the inquiry desk at Suvidha whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Suvidha Educational Academy will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Cancellation by Suvidha Educational Academy: There may be certain services /orders/ sessions that SEA is unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at Suvidha’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by us.
SEA may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or partial order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Suvidha Educational Academy reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. SEA will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. However, SEA has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by us and accept Suvidha Educational Academy’s decision regarding the cancellation. Cancellations and postponement shall be made in writing to us.